of green cotton buds and ants in the vast blue sky

Sunday, August 10, 2008

He's not a bum, he's an entrepreneur and i've a badge from his store!

the other day, i was all blue. and the next, he inspired me. or rather, they inspired me. everybody is striving hard for their dreams. so should i. somebody once told me this: i think we can live without the rosy hue for a while, and if we do have it, well, we're lucky. have faith, ah rottt. even a baby step is a step forward.

if given a choice, would you want to release an album or perform every Saturday night in the bar? :)

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I do both? Can I write my own songs (both melody and lyrics) and sing at a pub whenever I feel like it, and produce one special album with all my fave songs? haha

i'm greedy too =)

and yes, I'm sorry for thinking he's a bum just cos he wasn't dressed up in a bussiness suit ... i'm a stereotypist at heart. whoops. hahaha...

an entrepreneur.. well done.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger t` said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger t` said...

cannot la, greedy girl!! i said given a choice le ma... it's either or!
haha it's okay, you're forgiven cos he does totally look like a slacker! who'd have thought he'd so much ambition in him? *hoots*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home